All around favorite American forum member

Who's your favorite American forum member?

• Duke of Nuke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thorn

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Shalimar

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Chikken

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Onnotangu

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chikken's awesome and funny though he never tells cool diving stories anymore which lessens his coolness. And he knows as much about beer as Michael Jackson. The cool Michael Jackson, not the creepy surgical mask one.

Shally is an all around great guy with the hottest wife in the friggin' universe. If I could be one forum member for a day it would probably be him. I'd judge like 800 bikini contests that day, and record 17 albums. Sadly I would probably then be too exhausted to make love to my wife, which would cause me to commit suicide once I reverted back to my actual self.

Thorn is the ultimate mom, a foxy lady, and makes me wish I had a vagina just so I could fully understand why she's so goddamn awesome. I don't think there's a single piece of cornpone wisdom that she doesn't possess.

Admittedly I know next to nothing about Onno, but for the sake of this review I will call him the Turk to my J.D.

Duke is a witty, funny bastard. Possibly the ultimate drinking buddy, and probably the most likely person to embarrass the shit out of you on karaoke night. You'd be laughing though. And he and Sarah are best friends in real life which is cool. BFFs 4 LYFE

Usually whenever I butt heads with people online I end up making good friends with them IRL.

go figure.

Duke is a witty, funny bastard. Possibly the ultimate drinking buddy, and probably the most likely person to embarrass the shit out of you on karaoke night. You'd be laughing though. And he and Sarah are best friends in real life which is cool. BFFs 4 LYFE

Duke is great for drinking with! He even lets you sober up on the spare bed. Duke rocks.

You mix Sarcasm with Truth like a professional, and I love you for it.:heart::heart:

Thorn is the ultimate mom, a foxy lady, and makes me wish I had a vagina just so I could fully understand why she's so goddamn awesome. I don't think there's a single piece of cornpone wisdom that she doesn't possess.

:eek: :heart: you are too kind with your words, and way off base, but since you live a bajillion miles away and you'll never know otherwise i'll take it. :fly: :heart: