Alive and kicking

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Recently I've started taking a "mixed" martial arts course from a friend/co-worker of mine and am having a great time with it. He's a black belt in one of the Korean arts (which its name escapes me. No, it's not Tae Kwon do) which is heavily punch and upper body based, and he also got a black belt in Americanized Vanilla Karate in his younger days.

When we started up I told him that I was mostly interested in an aggressive and fast-paced work out and wasn't interested in Kata, Tai Chi, or any other pointless dancing around shit. He was more than willing to tailor his teaching in that direction and the results have been incredible. I haven't had a cardio work out on par with what I'm doing every Monday/Wednesday in years.

Anyway, just wanted to make a thread to give a reminder that I'm better than everyone else everywhere.

Pics of said effects.

Also, what about those things you have at home, what are they again? Kids? Yeah, aren't you supposed to do stuff with them like take care of them?

American Black Belt #77,135,404 Teaches Secret Arts In IT Closet When Not Roundhousing Loveseat - News at 10