Movie Alice in Wonderland? More like Alice In Mehderland.

Chim and I went to see it Friday night at the Alamo drafthouse. A movie theater in which you have a full wait staff with a lovely beer list. The movie itself was meh, but the animation for the horse-riding guy was some of the worst I have ever seen. The cat, though, was pretty epic, and far too much Hatter. Just because Burton gets a stiffy for Depp doesn't mean he should be in the whole bloody thing with full attention. I loved the kilt part, though, and his Scottish accent is surprisingly convincing.

I didn't see it.

Because I'm not a homo.

ipxj75.jpg

Looked awesome, heard it sucked.

Watched The Lovely Bones this weekend. Pretty ok.

I've debated watching that, but for some reason haven't bothered to download it yet.

Chim and I went to see it Friday night at the Alamo drafthouse. A movie theater in which you have a full wait staff with a lovely beer list. The movie itself was meh, but the animation for the horse-riding guy was some of the worst I have ever seen. The cat, though, was pretty epic, and far too much Hatter. Just because Burton gets a stiffy for Depp doesn't mean he should be in the whole bloody thing with full attention. I loved the kilt part, though, and his Scottish accent is surprisingly convincing.

The animation was fine, but not good enough to carry the whole movie.

I had a hard time finishing it and not finding something else to occupy my time (especially since the book I'm currently reading was sitting right next to me). I won't be watching it again.

DO YOU KNOW WHO'S IN CLASH OF THE TITANS??? DO YA? DO YA????

and y'all are whatever on alice!! i thought it was great!!!!! my first three-d movie yay!!!!!!

Iron Man 2 in less than a month. The expendibles later this month. A few other big flicks, but nothing really huge to look forward too.

Well, except many Robert rodriguez's Predators.

Iron Man 2 in less than a month. The expendibles later this month. A few other big flicks, but nothing really huge to look forward too.

Well, except many Robert rodriguez's Predators.

Iron Man 2 comes out my bday weekend. I can't wait. We are actually going to the theater for that one.

The last Alice in Wonderland type movie I saw that was good was on SciFi a couple months ago. Other than that, I have no interest in seeing this movie, esp given the meh reviews itt.

Iron Man 2 comes out my bday weekend. I can't wait. We are actually going to the theater for that one.

I strongly suspect that movie will kick so much ass...

I like that Mickey Rourke is back in acting again. Hopefully he can pony up big for a comic book movie.