Alec Baldwin tells his daughter how he really feels

Basically we're still discussing this because we have different theories and methods of dealing with children. Ultimately it's up to the parent, and it's a private thing. There are plenty of things that happened in my house when I was growing up that wouldn't have made for good publicity had they been aired in public.

It's fine to say that you would never do such-and-such or say whatever, but you can't even begin to judge someone based on a phone message out of context, especially when you consider it was certainly released specifically to generate bad publicity.

Put another way, how long has Alec Baldwin been in the public eye? This is the first thing that's come to my attention in recent memory regarding his parenting, and it wouldn't even be on the radar if he weren't famous. Think of all the people who you hear about due to actually news-worthy breaches of parental responsibility.

Sure, he's apparently not a perfect parent, but who is? His words don't deviate too far from the mean.

I am all about discipline. If his child is a "pig" it is most likely due to lack of discipline.

He made mention that the mother lets her do whatever. That signifies to me that the child is probabaly a brat. A rich, spoiled, uncontrolled brat. I saw the special on their seperation and that little girl was a little premadonna .. and was not very nice to her daddy at all. Neither was her momma. They made it where they can monitor everything he does.

I'm not taking up for him .. because I'd never curse at my child or call him names .. but sometimes people just get fed up with the shit kids dish out. He could have handled it much better though.

What he just did though was did exactly what she wanted him to .. played her game.

Last edited:
Hey! Im offended, I think. *not sure*

Edit: Anyway, better late than never. I've called complete strangers worse.
once again thanks to local talk radio shows I get the whole story and not some one sided deal.

the kid was supposed to talk to him twice a day at a specified time and she kept blowing him off after he would make sure to drop everything to talk to her. He finally had enough of her constantly doing it. in accordance to her mother's wishes and he blew up at her for leaving the phone off yet again. they later apologized and made up yet a family judge thought there was am Implied threat and over reacted and temporarily banned him from seeing his kid. :rolleyes:

once again thanks to local talk radio shows I get the whole story and not some one sided deal.

the kid was supposed to talk to him twice a day at a specified time and she kept blowing him off after he would make sure to drop everything to talk to her. He finally had enough of her constantly doing it. in accordance to her mother's wishes and he blew up at her for leaving the phone off yet again. they later apologized and made up yet a family judge thought there was am Implied threat and over reacted and temporarily banned him from seeing his kid. :rolleyes:

I doubt they made up since it was released. It wasn't leaked, it was released at least with the blessing of Kim's lawyer. He did call and apologize after the fact according to his site, although the media is not really pointing that out. Its like I said earlier, its a ugly divorce and it sounds like the typical mother putting the kid against the father jive. Since the going age of people who have experienced this waking up to how it really is seems to be 13, she has two more years to burn.

Here we go!

mn_baldwin_daughter_rant180x284.jpg