Alec Baldwin tells his daughter how he really feels

actually, that's not bad at all. it's not like he said anything inappropriate. it was just a regular parental tongue lashing.

You're joking right?
no, i'm serious. i'm really impressed that he didn't swear, considering how distraught he apparently was.

i know i for one am always on the side of parental responsibility. i'd be a hypocrite if I then turned around and bitched about someone disciplining their child.

Last edited:
no, i'm serious. i'm really impressed that he didn't swear, considering how distraught he apparently was.

i know i for one am always on the side of parental responsibility. i'd be a hypocrite if I then turned around and bitched about someone disciplining their child.

He called her a vile little pig thats not ok.

No, he swore: shit, goddamn, etc etc. Plus he called her brainless, and a pig. Can anyone say eating disorder? Even worse, Kim Basinger turned it in to have it AIRED for everyone to hear! Thats almost as disturbing.

No, he swore: shit, goddamn, etc etc. Plus he called her brainless, and a pig. Can anyone say eating disorder? Even worse, Kim Basinger turned it in to have it AIRED for everyone to hear! Thats almost as disturbing.
the only thing that bothers be is that she turned it in. the call itself is fine.