Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Drinking the most fantastic beer ever made; Southern Tier Pumking Ale. It's soooo fucking good. Mrs. EZ bought two cases of 22s and we are down to only three bottles. But, we still have a bottle of Southern Tier Creme Brulee. :drool:

I need to get back to making love to this beverage.

Drinking the most fantastic beer ever made; Southern Tier Pumking Ale. It's soooo fucking good. Mrs. EZ bought two cases of 22s and we are down to only three bottles. But, we still have a bottle of Southern Tier Creme Brulee. :drool:

I need to get back to making love to this beverage.

We absolutely love pumpking too! Explain to WaW why pumpkin beers are not girly beers. I've done a poor job... Because I'm part chicken, with large balls.

The Creme Brulee one was too much for me... It's hard to enjoy more than one at a time.

We absolutely love pumpking too! Explain to WaW why pumpkin beers are not girly beers. I've done a poor job... Because I'm part chicken, with large balls.

The Creme Brulee one was too much for me... It's hard to enjoy more than one at a time.

it's a cocktail beer, at best. it is not a drinkers beer. too much nonsense. I don't fault you for liking it but I love to rag on you guys for it. :D

Pumpkin beers mostly suck.. they rarely have a good balance. Mostly an over-powering taste of pumpkin. But, if done right, there's an awesome balance of spiciness, pumpkin and ale. But if fly drinks it, then it pretty much is girly no matter how manly you are.

Either way, don't listen to WaW. His tastebuds have been abused by jager, redbull and vodka. ;)

I've hardly drank jager at all for years! that's going back to marietta days when we were neighbors. 4 1/2 years ago now. funny, we probably live closer now than then due to your recent move.

possibly the most retarded thing I've read all week. do any of your states have legislation against homebrewing? :wtf:
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/09/abc_agents_raid_birmingham_bee.html

Alabama sucks. wtf?

State Statutes
On October 14, 1978, President Jimmy Carter signed H.R. 1337, which contained an amendment sponsored by Senator Alan Cranston creating an exemption from taxation for beer brewed at home for personal or family use. This exemption went into effect in February 1979.

It is still not legal to homebrew in Alabama and Mississippi. It is the opinion of the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) that Americans should not be prohibited by state law from engaging in an activity that has been a part of American culture since the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.

I went to a friend's birthday party last night and somehow 2 different people considered me part of their round, so just after a beer and tequila arrived, a jagerbomb would turn up. 5 minutes later 3 fingers of Goose then another beer etc. So I arrived at another friend's late bar opening already wasted.

I went to a friend's birthday party last night and somehow 2 different people considered me part of their round, so just after a beer and tequila arrived, a jagerbomb would turn up. 5 minutes later 3 fingers of Goose then another beer etc. So I arrived at another friend's late bar opening already wasted.

I like your life