Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

I'm not a beer drinker. I've prob had ONE my whole life. The taste is just too nasty for me..
Anyhoo.. Last night @ the Chilis concert my girl bought this new Coors Ice Tea shit cuz she wanted to try it and ofcourseeeee I had to take sip cuz a) I miss the sweet nectar on meee lipz and b) the shit just looks/sounds delishuz.
Anyhoo it was groce. It tasted like beer to me.
What a let down! I totally woulda betrayed my liver for the night if it actually tasted good. But it didn't...
Back to water for me! GO ME!!

Sunday morning we're going to Cigar City Brewery. They are doing a beer pairing with a breakfast food truck. They are also tapping a keg of one of their special brews: Cubano Imperial Sweet Stout.

:drool:

9xBes.jpg

Yay!

Im stopping at specs on the way home today, hopefully thy will have some left hand milk stout.
If not, I may be forced into crapping into the largest orifice of the store manager.
Then I will purchase a nice Belgian style ale.

Not really.

I dont buy cheap, corporate cider. I buy good, small brand, strong organic cider. Try telling a farmer in the west country that he's a 'chav''. You can't compare an entire branch of alcoholic drink with a brand. If you said white lightening was chavvy fair enough, but you have low grade brands of every alcoholic beverage.

Not really.

I dont buy cheap, corporate cider. I buy good, small brand, strong organic cider. Try telling a farmer in the west country that he's a 'chav''. You can't compare an entire branch of alcoholic drink with a brand. If you said white lightening was chavvy fair enough, but you have low grade brands of every alcoholic beverage.

do you have the brand Crispin cider? They make very good stuff, like bourbon barrel aged cider among other varieties. http://www.crispincider.com/

do you have the brand Crispin cider? They make very good stuff, like bourbon barrel aged cider among other varieties. http://www.crispincider.com/

Never seen it. To be honest as far as I know we only stock good British ciders, never seen any good foreign brands. I doubt it would be better than the stuff we do here, at least to my tastebuds. I love our traditional apple cider from down south. I'm sure it would be nice, but I generally just buy dry cider.