Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

I've just finished an out of season bottle of pimms. There was no option. I drank everything else in the house last week. Apart from a £52 bottle of Rioja and a £40 odd bottle of Amarone that is. How do I explain to tardwife that it's OK to spend a couple of hundred pounds on drink when it's not Christmas?

I've just finished an out of season bottle of pimms. There was no option. I drank everything else in the house last week. Apart from a £52 bottle of Rioja and a £40 odd bottle of Amarone that is. How do I explain to tardwife that it's OK to spend a couple of hundred pounds on drink when it's not Christmas?

How long have you been married? Seems like something she should've already been aware of.....

I just love the fact that you call her tardwife