Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Wanna know what the most awesome, best-tasting, sustainably brewed, independently owned, community oriented craft beer brewed in your state is?

http://awesome.good.is/transparency/web/1102/beer-map/flat.html

Victory, in S.E. PA near Filthydelphia (Downingtown) is very good. However closer to me is Tröegs Brewing Company which is just as good as Victory Brewing Company

Yesterday I had a Bräu Weisse with dinner. I then I had a Bräu Weisse and a Well's Banana Bread Beer after hearing some shocking news. :(

Victory, in S.E. PA near Filthydelphia (Downingtown) is very good. However closer to me is Tröegs Brewing Company which is just as good as Victory Brewing Company

Yesterday I had a Bräu Weisse with dinner. I then I had a Bräu Weisse and a Well's Banana Bread Beer after hearing some shocking news. :(

Was the shocking news that you were drinking banana bread flavored beer?

Rogue double dead guy, which went perfect with my spicy orange chicken stirfry tonight.

PIF recipe?

Recipe? What's that?

Just threw some OJ with a bit of soy sauce, ginger, Sriacha (sp?) sauce into a sauce pan and boil down by half. I put in a pat of butter as well to thicken and enrich the sauce.

Then stirfry some veggies and chicken (or beef). Pour sauce in. Put over rice. Done.

Recipe? What's that?

Just threw some OJ with a bit of soy sauce, ginger, Sriacha (sp?) sauce into a sauce pan and boil down by half. I put in a pat of butter as well to thicken and enrich the sauce.

Then stirfry some veggies and chicken (or beef). Pour sauce in. Put over rice. Done.
I cook the same way, thanks for the guidelines. Ever thought about switching out the siriacha sauce for chili garlic paste?