Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Well I'll be a suck eyed mule. Wegamans did have Wells Banana Bread Beer. It's just not on their website. They even had a variety 6 pack from Butternuts Beer And Ale. :eek:

I know that you and CN love their beer. I just can't get over the fact that Butternuts Beer comes in a can and not in a bottle. I guess I'm too much of a beer snob to drink anything out of an aluminum can :eek:

Thanks Feenx for the tip on the Banana Bread beer. :heart:

Last edited:
So apparently chim found a 25% off all microbrew sale at Central Market. No joke he bought so many cases he couldn't see out the back of his hatchback. Ugh.

:cool: The most I have ever bought, was three cases. They were all variations on German wheat beer.

Last trip chim and I took to WI we loaded so much in his car we were bottoming out on small bumps. Getting up and down driveways was a joke.

I think we have a drinking problem.

Nah, that's just stocking up.

There was some :tard: doctor here in PA that reported one of his patients to PennDOT for drinking a six pack at home every night. :rolleyes:

Full Story

Yeah, chim drinks the equivalent of a 6 pack every day. 4 of his beers are easily a 6 pack of Bud Light equiv.

BL is like 3% or so. he might be drinking way more than a sixer of BL. tell him to keep up the good work.

nzoTG.jpg