Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Sweet. How big can you make them?
Hot Dog Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

1/2 gallon of margs from this great mexi joint about a mile down the road. Wife did the heavy lifting. I did the sipping.

When you think about it, wine in a can is a lot better for the environment than wine from a bottle. Glass hardly ever gets recycled (here we have a "glass recycling" program that just buries the glass separately from the garbage for when it becomes economical), when you add the corks, the lead foil, and the shipping, it just makes sense to do boxed or canned wine.
Either way I recycle mine into the river.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
OMG -so fucked up. Wife and I spent most of the day cutting up and bashing apart a 12'X 20' deck that was up on 1'-3' posts. Around 4.00 pm (after only a light breakfast) I poured us some drinks of 5 cubes, 2 shots of 80 proof and half a can of Coke. Then we did another. Then I poured another and made dinner -double cheesseburgers with olive/cream cheease sauce, chopped greens on toasted onion rolls. Gherkin salad with garlic, salt and white pepper

rock star vintage GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and fly
@fly or @Valve1138 do you have a brand of brew bags your prefer if you use em? Tired of falling apart cheesecloth for filtering varying things and it seems the way to go is nylon or hemp brew bags at either 80 or 200 micron.