Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

We brewed 10 gallons of a Beligian Wit yesterday. Gonna split it into two, possibly three, kegs. One will probably get a watermelon treatment and another will get vanilla lavender.

:gayoyo:

Vanilla lavender? That sounds hork-tastic.
Is it somehow less gross than it sounds?

shit
i was under the impression they must have opened things up by now out there
Pubs are open again here, but it's just sketchy with all the covid precautions.

No live music, only a small number of tables, most people are coming in and getting take-out food. Yeah I can get a fish and chips and a beer and it's good and all, but that just makes it more of a restaurant than a pub.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

No live music, only a small number of tables, most people are coming in and getting take-out food. Yeah I can get a fish and chips and a beer and it's good and all, but that just makes it more of a restaurant than a pub.
i get what youre saying gee baba

lots of places are still closed and even the one we went to was running only 40% capacity

I'm not paying attention to the news but I think our pubs with beer gardens might open in April

I'm not paying attention to the news but I think our pubs with beer gardens might open in April
Some of the restaurants around here have taken to setting up a few little individual greenhouses that seat maybe 8, max., out in the parking lot, power ran to them and apparently a heater in each. In addition to carry-out. No customers coming in the building.