Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

That would be awesome. I've been to Total Wine and Lueken Liquors and it's still too summery in these parts for stouts, and seems like no one in this region does sours either. :(

I hear you. Linksters had Breckenridge's Chocolate Imperial Stout on tap but switched to a vanilla porter at the start of summer. Made me sad panda.

Does anyone know where to get good bottled sour or stout beers in Tampa that are from breweries in Florida/Georgia?

@Mr. Asa @Duke
I can check with my buddy wayne. He owns Linksters. Maybe his distributor has a few good sources.
Linksters Taproom on Brandon Blvd? Weird. There's actually a beer store right in that shopping center I was going to recommend,. Got a section that is all local stuff.
Can't remember the name of the place, though. It's maybe two or three stores east of Land & Sea Market

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
btw stupid peoples

Mix hard cider with good polish vodka, from the freezer, you wont even taste it until you try to stand up

So Incestual Breweries has a new beer brewing. It's an extract kit based on Oliver's Gruel stout from Southern Breweries. We need to come up with a good name for it.

Daddys Drizzle
Why Is It Brown stout

Okay, your turn.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and APRIL