Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

At over $7000 a bottle I'm still trying to decide whether to get a case or a Ferrari. Nope I've never been within 100 miles of a bottle I suspect.

there was a tasting an hour from here but they were offering only 0.25 oz pour for $180 for the night, even with a few other ok bottles, not gonna happen

Not bad, not good either. I need some free therapy!! ;)

Loving the job with the funny kids etc. I just don't bother with ex because its too full up and busy for me mostly. Feel like I miss out on all the drama so have no idea what is going on. Hows the new addition etc?

Not bad, not good either. I need some free therapy!! ;)

Loving the job with the funny kids etc. I just don't bother with ex because its too full up and busy for me mostly. Feel like I miss out on all the drama so have no idea what is going on. Hows the new addition etc?

addition is great, right now working on quitting my smoking habit, two days in...free therapy, what can I do for you? the ex? is he in your life or you looking elsewhere?

yesterday & today should be the toughest days. For me, I needed to be able to walk around and walk off the crave. That and lot's of fruit & vegetables to eat. The "something needs to go to my mouth from my hand" is curiously obvious 24 hrs after you quit. & that sticks around for weeks.

addition is great, right now working on quitting my smoking habit, two days in...free therapy, what can I do for you? the ex? is he in your life or you looking elsewhere?
You should take up drinking to replace the smoking.

Worked for me >.>

Also brushing my teeth everytime i wanted to smoke

last night it was a few pitchers of High Life, and some shots of Tequila Rose. NEVER AGAIN >:[

• Gravy
Reactions: fly