Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

This sounds like a flashback to both your childhoods.

Milk the fuckng cows Domon or else you're digging the new well!

As opposed to yours:

MiniWaW, if you dont stop calling the house servants slaves, ill have to take away your weekly inheritance and trust fund again!

As opposed to yours:

MiniWaW, if you dont stop calling the house servants slaves, ill have to take away your weekly inheritance and trust fund again!

[video=youtube_share;KqOBBhRpnxE]http://youtu.be/KqOBBhRpnxE[/video]

Actually my favorite people at my club growing up were the people that worked there. I was buddies particularly with the groundskeepers because they had awesome huge tractors and a variety of other cool mechanized gizmos.

No and I haven't for a super long time.
Iast drink i had was tailgate party and before that was Las Vegas .,,

I'll prob have a few drinks on new years next

And you drank really shitty beer at the tailgate party you poor thing :( lol! I'll have a drink for you when I meet my freinds at happy hour after work! ;)

So, for tampa folks looking to do Hunaphu this year...

fyi - El Catador membership is $120.

March 8th, 2014 is Hunahpu's Day. Here are some important details:

- It's again taking place at the brewery.

- We are setting a max attendance of 3,500 people.

- The day will operate differently than in years' past. Instead of using tickets or tokens to buy individual beers, the event will be more like a "beerfest" and attendees will pay one flat rate to enter the fest and sample as many beers as they'd like all day.

- A ticket will be required to enter the fest.

- Tickets to enter the fest will be $50. All attendees will receive a special Hunahpu's Day sample glass.

- We plan to sell bottles of Hunahpu's Imperial Stout throughout the day. Details on bottle limit, etc are still being determined.

- The tasting room will be open, but separate from the Hunahpu's Day Fest. There will be no samples in the tasting room that day, only pints and snifters of whatever is on tap paid separately.

- There will be no brewery tours on Hunahpu's Day.

- There will be no parking at the brewery, however across the street at the old Sears & Roebuck building will be parking, as well as a few other businesses in the neighborhood that will open their lots (for a fee). Please DO NOT PARK in the residential neighborhood, or at Home Depot, Whole Foods, Target, etc. Like every year we strongly encourage carpooling.

- There will be merchandise and other goodies to purchase that will be cash only.

- Food trucks will be there, as well as live music!

- The fest will be from 11am to 5pm.

Details for purchasing tickets to the Hunahpu's Day Fest will be announced VERY soon, however we would like to say now that El Catador Club members will receive first access to purchase them. If you're an El Catador Club member, stay tuned to your emails (and the Facebook and Twitter) for more details.