Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
That would be awesome. I've been to Total Wine and Lueken Liquors and it's still too summery in these parts for stouts, and seems like no one in this region does sours either. :(

I hear you. Linksters had Breckenridge's Chocolate Imperial Stout on tap but switched to a vanilla porter at the start of summer. Made me sad panda.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
Does anyone know where to get good bottled sour or stout beers in Tampa that are from breweries in Florida/Georgia?

@Mr. Asa @Duke
I can check with my buddy wayne. He owns Linksters. Maybe his distributor has a few good sources.
Linksters Taproom on Brandon Blvd? Weird. There's actually a beer store right in that shopping center I was going to recommend,. Got a section that is all local stuff.
Can't remember the name of the place, though. It's maybe two or three stores east of Land & Sea Market

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

Peppers

Cryin' Like a Bitch
Feb 24, 2013
Mars
It's actually funny. All the local brews I've had were not on that list. I haven't had any on the list yet.
Elevator Brewing from Columbus is going to be at the brew fest my company is sponsoring in two weeks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
btw stupid peoples

Mix hard cider with good polish vodka, from the freezer, you wont even taste it until you try to stand up

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
So Incestual Breweries has a new beer brewing. It's an extract kit based on Oliver's Gruel stout from Southern Breweries. We need to come up with a good name for it.

Daddys Drizzle
Why Is It Brown stout

Okay, your turn.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and APRIL