Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Omfg @ that alcoholic Apple Cider drink www.somersbycider.com is sooo good :heart: I love that shiiiiiiiit!

Sadly I live in a University town and 1 block away from the liquor store and it's always sold out cuz those damn party animals always beat me to the cider!!! Boooo

I'm not a cider fan, but if you can find Woodchuck Fall Cider - sooooo fucking good.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
cider>>>pumpkin beer

You would completely disagree with that statement if you did a side by side taste comparison.

You've mentioned before you don't like sweet stuff and cider is sweet while pumpkin beer is not.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
You would completely disagree with that statement if you did a side by side taste comparison.

You've mentioned before you don't like sweet stuff and cider is sweet while pumpkin beer is not.

I stand by my statement

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Analysts at UBS, a Swiss bank, have calculated that it takes a German earning the national median wage just under seven minutes of work to purchase half a litre of beer at a retail outlet. At the bottom of the pint glass, low wages and high taxes mean that boozers in India must toil for nearly an hour before they have earned enough to quench their thirst.

20120929_woc143.png

Thirsty work

I hate sweet drinks, but some of the dry ciders I enjoy vastly more than pumpkin beers.

I've discovered that the Dogfishhead one is okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.