Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
I would like to legitimately post in this thread.

I am currently drinking a strawberry daiquiri.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
You're the one labeling them as varmits, not me.

Definition of VARMINT

: an animal considered a pest; specifically : one classed as vermin and unprotected by game law

they are in fact, a pest. non native and destructive. our states department of conservation encourages exterminating them by lawful methods (which happen to be trapping and hunting, no poison or bashing with a shovel or something)

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Definition of VARMINT

: an animal considered a pest; specifically : one classed as vermin and unprotected by game law

they are in fact, a pest. non native and destructive. our states department of conservation encourages exterminating them by lawful methods (which happen to be trapping and hunting, no poison or bashing with a shovel or something)

He's got a point Ape.

It's okay that your perception and my perception are two different things. Our perception is our reality which means I will continue to not like you for this. Shooting an animal for food is one thing, drowning it because it's bothering you is quite another.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
I switched up my plan for yesterday. We went to the liquor store and they had awesome craft beers for sampler packs.
Last night I had a Pork Slap Ale, a Murphy's stout, and one of those awesome banana bread beers.
I also had a glass of water, with a sidecar of atavan.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
It's okay that your perception and my perception are two different things. Our perception is our reality which means I will continue to not like you for this. Shooting an animal for food is one thing, drowning it because it's bothering you is quite another.

drowning is a humane way to dispatch an animal. people often let their own phobias cloud their judgement on this...

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
drowning is a humane way to dispatch an animal. people often let their own phobias cloud their judgement on this...

Ya, just like boiling a lobster alive doesn't hurt them. Whatever, dude.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
i don't have a giant egg slicer or a vat of liquid nitrogen though. :(

to be completely honest, i'm not even sure what an egg slicer is.

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
I switched up my plan for yesterday. We went to the liquor store and they had awesome craft beers for sampler packs.
Last night I had a Pork Slap Ale, a Murphy's stout, and one of those awesome banana bread beers.
I also had a glass of water, with a sidecar of atavan.

Damn, Banana Bread beer sounds :drool:tastic. I'll have see if I can find any locally without buying a case. Any brand suggestions?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
restaurant/bar downstairs has banana bread beer. haven't tried it but a couple of my buddies claim it's decent.