Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Well hell homes, jack off first so you don't cum so fast - 1 minute, how young ARE you? Show the breadwinner some RESPECT!

This is a night of celebration, not disappointment and tears. Why would you want to do that to the poor lady on a joyous occasion? Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Just picked up another handle of rum and 3 12 packs of ginger ale cans to stock the bar. Also got a few bottles of Spanish Albarino. Probably the most delicious white wine I've ever had. It was like $2 a bottle in Spain but at least $12 here. Soooo good.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Never found a use for white wine other than cooking, personally.

I've got the bar stocked for whatever fruity stuff @AppleTurkey likes, and good margs, but for the most part, I prefer to just have scotch and bourbon.

I've been drinking tons of handles of Jameson. Paddies, and Tullamore Dew for like 20 years. I think I had some sort of tastebud/palate change recently because it's tasting really sweet to me now. Ugh.

Me and the wife drink A LOT of white wine. She can't drink vodka or tequila because it makes her insane. Hah.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Rum and ginger ale again. Delicious combo. I'm SO EXCITED for NFL today. Had to get my drink started.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
So for my birthday, @APRIL got me Beer Advocate's Extreme Beer Fest (Virtual). Came with 11 beers, specifically brewed for the fest. They had a live 30 minute Zoom with each of the brewers and a Q&A session (5 beers the first day, and 6 the second). The beers were crazy sounding, but I assumed the virtual shit would be a snorefest.

OMG it was awesome. The brewers were super fucking interesting, and the co-host Sam Calagione (founder of Dogfish Head) was fucking fantastic and full of great energy. Highly recommend.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
So for my birthday, @APRIL got me Beer Advocate's Extreme Beer Fest (Virtual). Came with 11 beers, specifically brewed for the fest. They had a live 30 minute Zoom with each of the brewers and a Q&A session (5 beers the first day, and 6 the second). The beers were crazy sounding, but I assumed the virtual shit would be a snorefest.

OMG it was awesome. The brewers were super fucking interesting, and the co-host Sam Calagione (founder of Dogfish Head) was fucking fantastic and full of great energy. Highly recommend.

Sounds awesome. Having some vino to honor the occasion.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly