Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

@Mustard Dispenser @dbzeag

Any chance you guys would go to this and send us some? Obviously a weird time, so I fully expect you to say no. ;)

@Mustard Dispenser @dbzeag

Any chance you guys would go to this and send us some? Obviously a weird time, so I fully expect you to say no. ;)

Maybe, if you had told me sooner. That brew went out in September.

I've been drinking Evan Williams Cherry in cola. It's better than non-alcoholic cherry cola.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Fireball is real good in pumpkin pie, and a bunch of other baked stuff.

edit: and awesome in hot chocolate. Makes it like mexican hot chocolate, plus you're adding booze which is always a good thing.

Fireball is real good in pumpkin pie, and a bunch of other baked stuff.

edit: and awesome in hot chocolate. Makes it like mexican hot chocolate, plus you're adding booze which is always a good thing.
I've never enjoyed any alcohol in a hot drink. I have no idea why but it's extremely disappointing.

I've never enjoyed any alcohol in a hot drink. I have no idea why but it's extremely disappointing.
Back in university, one thing we used to do to fuck with each other was... if someone left a half drank beer on the kitchen counter and wandered off for a few minutes, we'd heat up their beer in the microwave.

They come back, "oh there's my beer"... take a swig and SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER

• Haha
Reactions: OOD
Back in university, one thing we used to do to fuck with each other was... if someone left a half drank beer on the kitchen counter and wandered off for a few minutes, we'd heat up their beer in the microwave.

They come back, "oh there's my beer"... take a swig and SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER
I can do room temperature for beer. Any hotter than that and and I'll gag.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer