Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Rum and coke. Caffeine kicks in at dick o clock to keep you awake. Also just a lotta booze would keep you tipsy science wise.
Ah but that's what got me here. I'm looking for an easy come down. I'm thinking sangria.

Also caffeine puts me to sleep.

Pomagranate liquor over ice - last day of the jerb, got my final check kinda shit..
Fuuuuuuuccccckkk, I'm in the bottom 1/3 of the 5th. No that's not crazy sport's talk, I still know what thread I'm in.

Maybe.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Ive given joe the pink gin concoction back. He had a sip then ran to the sink to spit it out. He's now fuming with my grandmother for bringing this devil drink to our house
Omg your gran is still around? She was the sweetest. <3

I've now moved on to Maker's Mark this evening. A few minutes ago I finished responding to an email from my former(today) employer - he suggested I tried to "aggressively, physically intimidate me[him] in suggesting you would leave with the company assets." Ok, it was just me and him, he fucked up my last check and I suggested I would leave with the company laptop I had just brought back until the money was right. I have at least a foot on the little fucktard. I feel bad, I scared the little fella.:fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly