Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Just generic boring salt, the kind you'd put in water to lower the boiling temperature. Not to be confused with crystallised salt or ones you'd want to grind.
Salt RAISES the temperature at which water boils.

Also, the words you are so ineloquently struggling for are rock salt as distinct from sea salt. I have a salt shelf in the kitchen, dont forget. Just for my collection of salts. You have to pair up tequila with the right salt.

Salt RAISES the temperature at which water boils.

Also, the words you are so ineloquently struggling for are rock salt as distinct from sea salt. I have a salt shelf in the kitchen, dont forget. Just for my collection of salts. You have to pair up tequila with the right salt.
We have table salt, kosher salt, sea salt, and technically pink salt (but we don't actually have any of that).

Our friends just got back from France and they brought us some legit Fleur de sel. Excited to try that.

Also, the most amazing mustard i have ever eaten in my life.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
We have table salt, kosher salt, sea salt, and technically pink salt (but we don't actually have any of that).

Why have table salt with it's additives? Just grind rock or sea salt for table use. My preferred salt for cold food is smoked sea salt, otherwise fleur du sel.

Our friends just got back from France and they brought us some legit Fleur de sel. Excited to try that.

Also, the most amazing mustard i have ever eaten in my life.

What's the mustard? I have a mustard shelf too. I have to keep stopping myself buying Dijon truffle mustard which is around 30 dollars a jar.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
What's the mustard? I have a mustard shelf too. I have to keep stopping myself buying Dijon truffle mustard which is around 30 dollars a jar.
Just the original Maille dijon

3020004_001.jpg