Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

@APRIL OMG. So I was drinking a Manhattan at Rococo steak today and the bartender told me of the manattan they make. They take this thing.416x4i9lMrL._AC_SY400_ (1).jpg

Put cold Bree ground in the center. Take a bourbon of their choice in the top chamber and let the 6 hour process infuse the coffee flavor into the bourbon. Then it goes into a glass with blackberry and orange bitters and sweet vermouth... $250 on amazon. Wavering on ordering now

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and APRIL
@APRIL OMG. So I was drinking a Manhattan at Rococo steak today and the bartender told me of the manattan they make. They take this thing.View attachment 4751

Put cold Bree ground in the center. Take a bourbon of their choice in the top chamber and let the 6 hour process infuse the coffee flavor into the bourbon. Then it goes into a glass with blackberry and orange bitters and sweet vermouth... $250 on amazon. Wavering on ordering now
Geezus, that's neat.

Would you put it next to the margarita machine?

@APRIL OMG. So I was drinking a Manhattan at Rococo steak today and the bartender told me of the manattan they make. They take this thing.View attachment 4751

This one is $35.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BRF6TRR/

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke