Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

I love craft beer, because it's created a wide variety of new shit out there that I can try.

But yeah, some of the things the local craft breweries have come up with have been horrible. TURKEY DINNER BEER! because spicing your beer with poultry seasoning and salt is a friggin' great idea!
Werd. I like to try different things as well but it's gotten to a point where a lot of breweries have run out of good ideas and now it's become lets just out retard each other.

Werd. I like to try different things as well but it's gotten to a point where a lot of breweries have run out of good ideas and now it's become lets just out retard each other.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that you have to act all snobby about it. See the irony here? You're turning into the people that beat you up!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Who is the torch going to? I say @adi should be the FBK UF Forum Adonis (but not self-claimed so it's immensely better)

Dont get ahead of yourself. I may not be the beautiful specimen I was but Im still handsomer than the rest of this foru....

...Nope. I can't even say it. Shit. How does a guy change his user name? I can't keep up the charade anymore.

Dont get ahead of yourself. I may not be the beautiful specimen I was but Im still handsomer than the rest of this foru....

...Nope. I can't even say it. Shit. How does a guy change his user name? I can't keep up the charade anymore.
Hey!! What is this bullshit attitude!! Your'e Darth frigging Handsome dammit!