Alabama logic

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
There's a more enlighening video of this on CNN, but here's the text since I can't direct link the video.
http://www.wtov9.com/news/10175427/detail.html

All I have to say is W ... T ... F ? I would have loved to hear this arguement.

Brother 1 : No way man! Ellie May is my girl!

Brother 2 : No she ain't!

Brother 1 : Sure is!

Brother 2 : Fine! I'll show you! I'll rape mom while she's passed out drunk on the couch!

:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

I seriously just assumed that's how it happend out there. "Ma's out cold and I'm like one o' them coons in heat."

At least you are not from that general area. Albertville is about an 110 minute drive from where I grew up.

Do you have any stories? I imagine you probably faced a lot of racism and what not growing up in the deep south. I find that stuff interesting for some reason. (Probably because I grew up in Scandinavia, where the black person was my best friend)

At least you are not from that general area. Albertville is about an 110 minute drive from where I grew up.

i am. it's an hour and a half from me. (decatur, remember?) :fly:
not that that's close, but it made the local decatur paper. i heard about it this past weekend. :barf:

Do you have any stories? I imagine you probably faced a lot of racism and what not growing up in the deep south. I find that stuff interesting for some reason. (Probably because I grew up in Scandinavia, where the black person was my best friend)

OMG HE'S THE ONLY BLACK PERSON IN ALABAMA. :fly:

alabama is a very normal state. there are blacks and whites and mexicans and japanans and chinanans and yankeegans and all of that.

Whatever.

:(

hate to burst your bubble, but most all wear shoes in the stores and there's not anyone selling banjos on the sides of any dirt roads. most of the roads are paved.
i won't say that everyone has teeth because i'd be fibbin', but MOST do. well, SOME do. and we have cars and colleges and targets even. my hometown's getting one next year.

hate to burst your bubble, but most all wear shoes in the stores and there's not anyone selling banjos on the sides of any dirt roads. most of the roads are paved.
i won't say that everyone has teeth because i'd be fibbin', but MOST do. well, SOME do. and we have cars and colleges and targets even. my hometown's getting one next year.

I wasn't asking him to describe growing up in a Maya Angelou story for fuck's sake. I just like hearing about life experience, and I equate Mississippi and Alabama with the heartland of American prejudice.

My hometown doesn't even have a stoplight. There are 2 gas stations, a school (k-12), a farmers co-op and a factory right on the outskirts of town. The welcome sign reads pop. 1164 but I belive it to be more like 1800.