Aftershave, deoderant, toof paste

Aqua Velva 4 lyfe. It's the best aftershave ever. The menthol means it's working.

And I use baking soda and peroxide toothpaste and old spice high endurance deodorant.

b_sinning said:
Rembrandt toothpaste, aveda colgne, and american crew deodorant. My wife grabs me crap while at the beauty supply store when getting stuff for her job. So I use quality products that I probably wouldn't get without her.

I LOVE the American Crew line. It all smells so yummy manly in a non-overpowering sort of way.

I think toothpaste is a necessity... Who wants to look at a bunch of crusty, yellow plaque-covered teeth?

A friend of mine used to go out with this girl who NEVER brushed her teeth. Every time we would see them it was like a train wreck - you couldn't help but to stare directly at 'em. Gross.

Candy said:
I think toothpaste is a necessity... Who wants to look at a bunch of crusty, yellow plaque-covered teeth?

A friend of mine used to go out with this girl who NEVER brushed her teeth. Every time we would see them it was like a train wreck - you couldn't help but to stare directly at 'em. Gross.
Yikes. Teeth are the first thing I look at when I talk to a girl. They should be straight and white.

I use Degree. I wish I could use Secret cause it has nicer girly smells, but apparently it's not pH balanced for Eileens. Oh well. I'm addicted to the cinnamon flavored Crest Expressions toothpaste. I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter after I shave. No perfume usually, unless I think to use some vanilla oil or something like that. The hubby hates perfume.

eileenbunny said:
I use Degree. I wish I could use Secret cause it has nicer girly smells, but apparently it's not pH balanced for Eileens. Oh well. I'm addicted to the cinnamon flavored Crest Expressions toothpaste. I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter after I shave. No perfume usually, unless I think to use some vanilla oil or something like that. The hubby hates perfume.

:eek: Eileenbunny is really a man!!!!

Oh, and BAM!!! :fly:

Crest , cologate - any of the popular ones that are proven to work. I like the minty kind. Also chew minty gum all day - just like a minty mouth. Can't stand anything on my teeth so I brush ofter and floss and use toothpicks.

Secret power fresh deoterant or the spray kind. Can't stand the kind that shows white underarms.

Victoria secreat Heavenly lotion - addicted to it because it is not a heavy perfume.

Shower atleast once a day and wash hair every other day unless I went to a bar then I have to was my hair to get rid of the cigg smoke smell.

Bubbles said:
I LOVE the American Crew line. It all smells so yummy manly in a non-overpowering sort of way.
I agree. American Crew stuff is amazing :drool: I can smell it from miles away :p

Oh and I use Dove baby powder sent
Crest Advance white toothpaste

And I dont use aftershave
But I've got lots of purrrdy smelling perfumes :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Degree deodorant, and I just throw my teeth away each day and put in another set in the morning.
teeth.jpg

?????