Votes: 11 68.8%
  • YES!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • WHAT?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHEEZE-WHIZ!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Interesting. On first thought I'm not sure I believe it considering how slow the mass movement of humanity has been until the past two hundred years. I'd also have to see exactly the examples he's given as I'm not sure what technologies would not be able to be moved, but that's just me always thinking why an idea won't work.
There might be an argument for sources of resources, Britain was important because of the forests and tin.

If you're in for a long, not exciting, extremely interesting read, check it out. Really good book. Seemed to make a lot of sense. In fact, if we ever meet up, I think I have an extra copy.

If you're in for a long, not exciting, extremely interesting read, check it out. Really good book. Seemed to make a lot of sense. In fact, if we ever meet up, I think I have an extra copy.

I plan to have a Mustang welcoming party in a week or two. From what I've seen, I'm sure your ladybutt will want to see the Mustang, as good a time as any. Will keep you two updated

The past is the past. The people in charge now come from the same mofo's that had slaves back then. I'm pretty sure my ancestors were working the fields with the slaves too just trying to make a living too. Not every white person comes from a rich plantation owning background. Most were simple farmers that had tons of kids to help them work the land. I always thought the africa pride thing was odd because it was their own people that traded and sold them to the Europeans headed this way. The Europeans weren't out in the woods with bear traps catching workers. Yes they did do some of that too but most of them they were traded for by their own people. It was common to raid other villages and take slaves. It's not like Africa is a peaceful utopian continent anyway.

Our ancestors were all assholes. Get over it and get along better than they did.

I have tons of friends of all colors because it's the person not the color of their skin that matters. Bad shitty people come in all colors.

Last edited:
I plan to have a Mustang welcoming party in a week or two. From what I've seen, I'm sure your ladybutt will want to see the Mustang, as good a time as any. Will keep you two updated

Invite me and we can have at least 3 generations of mustangs representin'