Advise a Jonny Foreigner on where to go in North America

Galen said:
Could I get a flight from NY or Toronto to there?

Any other attractions apart from the Reliant Stadium? I'd love to see a game, but there's no hope of it at that time of the year.

Yup, I think theres several direct flights from NY to Houston. Theres plenty to see.

come to rochester/toronto in the summer, it's a lot of fun with the festivals and we'll take a trip down to watkins glen and do some wine tasting

LA has some kick ass vato joints. You could walk in and be all "Sup beaners." They dig that kind of shit.

LV is boring as hell. It reminds me a lot of Cancun, actually. Once you're outside the strip it's a completely useless and contrived city. It's easy to see why the entire town exists.

Vancouver is beautiful. So is Seattle, but Vancouver is surrounded by natural wonder. I think it's the most attractive city in North America. Plus you could take your sweetie to the awesome Victoria Gardens. http://www.victoriagardens.ca/index2.html

Oh my bad, it's the Butchart Gardens. :fly:
http://www.butchartgardens.com/main.php

Have you gone to Washington DC before? You might dig the Smithsonian museums. Also, there's a museum of dentistry in Baltimore, which is less than forty miles away.

offtopic:

What was the name of the elf who wanted to be a dentist in that Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer animation from the 50's?

If you go to Southern California don't get off on ANY of the exits on the Imperial Freeway. In fact, if you go there and have to get on the Imperial Freeway I suggest driving at your vehicle's top speed until you have achieved the minimum safe distance of being in another state.

What the hell? The only ethnic minority I hate is UK Muslims, and that's because they're all PC obsessed fuckheads. Having said that, I'd prefer to holiday somewhere in which I'm not going to be robbed, raped or other assorted crap. (Like LA)

ChikkenNoodul said:
Girlfriend want's to go there, but I'm not really a fan of that kind of scenery. I prefer colder climate scenery like that of North America. I am no fan of beaches either.

itburnswhenipee said:
Have you gone to Washington DC before? You might dig the Smithsonian museums. Also, there's a museum of dentistry in Baltimore, which is less than forty miles away.

offtopic:

What was the name of the elf who wanted to be a dentist in that Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer animation from the 50's?
I'd like to do that, but I'm not sure if the others would. I'll take a check on it.

Galen said:
Girlfriend want's to go there, but I'm not really a fan of that kind of scenery. I prefer colder climate scenery like that of North America. I am no fan of beaches either.
um, they have colder climates there year round, like on mauna loa and stuff. you can go skiing and surfing in the same day on the big island.