Adultry Affects 80% of Couples?

easier said than done...they ALL have their insecurities including you :p

This is true, but there are varying degrees of it. You have your outright crazy fucked up chicks who will accuse you of cheating... then you have me, sweet little april with a small boob insecurity. :lol:

You know what that's called? PROJECTING.

Sometimes. Sometimes people just don't act trustworthy. They slink around doing stuff they shouldn't be, or they avoid being asked questions about what they were doing.

That doesn't mean that they were out cheating, but it makes it appear that way to some people. They make themselves seem .. shady.

Once you get that thought in your head about someone .. it's hard to get it out. Usually sitting down and talking it out doesn't work .. because the one being accused gets all fired up .. which just makes them look even more guilty in the other persons eyes.

And then .. the break up occurs. And it becomes another number on another statistic board.

Sometimes. Sometimes people just don't act trustworthy. They slink around doing stuff they shouldn't be, or they avoid being asked questions about what they were doing.

That doesn't mean that they were out cheating, but it makes it appear that way to some people. They make themselves seem .. shady.

Once you get that thought in your head about someone .. it's hard to get it out. Usually sitting down and talking it out doesn't work .. because the one being accused gets all fired up .. which just makes them look even more guilty in the other persons eyes.

And then .. the break up occurs. And it becomes another number on another statistic board.

yeah, that's still projecting and the breakup is the accusers fault if the accused wasn't actually doing anything wrong

yeah, that's still projecting and the breakup is the accusers fault if the accused wasn't actually doing anything wrong

But see, there is no way for the accused to prove their non-guilt. Not everytime, but a lot of the time the acused really may have been, or has in the past during the relationship.

9 out of 10 people will not admit they have cheated .. when confronted. And people know it. Why confess if they have no hard evidence, right?

It's a 2 sided sword. People lie, act shady, cheat, and then expect people to just believe every word they say. It doesn't work that way.

Once you lose someone's trust .. you're just screwed.

But see, there is no way for the accused to prove their non-guilt. Not everytime, but a lot of the time the acused really may have been, or has in the past during the relationship.

9 out of 10 people will not admit they have cheated .. when confronted. And people know it. Why confess if they have no hard evidence, right?

It's a 2 sided sword. People lie, act shady, cheat, and then expect people to just believe every word they say. It doesn't work that way.

Once you lose someone's trust .. you're just screwed.

the situation you're presenting shows no proof of guilt
convicting without proof is a one sided sword and extremely unfair

the situation you're presenting shows no proof of guilt
convicting without proof is a one sided sword and extremely unfair

I didn't say the accused was convicted. I said the relationship usually ends because they cannot come to a resolve. That does not mean the accused was found guilty or non guilty.

It means the trust has been broken and neither party can continue the relationship, because of that mistrust. No matter the side at fault.

Life is rarely fair, if you haven't noticed.

I didn't say the accused was convicted. I said the relationship usually ends because they cannot come to a resolve. That does not mean the accused was found guilty or non guilty.

It means the trust has been broken and neither party can continue the relationship, because of that mistrust. No matter the side at fault.

Life is rarely fair, if you haven't noticed.

that's why I stay away from all but the sanest of chicks these days(within reason...all crazy)...I've been falsely accused before and if you can't get a handle on your insecurities, please stay the hell away from me

that's why I stay away from all but the sanest of chicks these days(within reason...all crazy)...I've been falsely accused before and if you can't get a handle on your insecurities, please stay the hell away from me

It works for guys too, not just girls.

It doesn't have to be an insecurity to evlove into that. All it has to be is a person going and doing things without telling people where they are going. Not calling when you say you are, or not returning calls for days at a time is a sure fire way to arouse someone's suspiscions. Not answering your phone repeatedly, and/or sending someone to voicemail at odd hours during the day is another good one. Especially if you weren't doing it previously in the relationship.

That isn't really an insecurity persay .. it's just someone's suspicions being aroused over recent strange behaivor.

And it happens a lot. People may not even think they are doing anything wrong .. but that's not always how it is being perceived on the other end.

People need to step back a second and put themselves in the other person's shoes every so often and think "how would I feel if it were me and he/she was doing that?".

Usually .. the other person would probably come to the same conclusions .. But .. most won't admit it to the other person because they feel slighted that they've been accused of something.

And so the problems start.

Last edited:
It works for guys too, not just girls.

It doesn't have to be an insecurity to evlove into that. All it has to be is a person going and doing things without telling people where they are going. Not calling when you say you are, or not returning calls for days at a time is a sure fire way to arouse someone's suspiscions. Not answering your phone repeatedly, and/or sending someone to voicemail at odd hours during the day is another good one. Especially if you weren't doing it previously in the relationship.

That isn't really an insecurity persay .. it's just someone's suspicions being aroused over recent strange behaivor.

And it happens a lot. People may not even think they are doing anything wrong .. but that's not always how it is being perceived on the other end.

People need to step back a second and put themselves in the other person's shoes every so often and think "how would I feel if it were me and he/she was doing that?".

Usually .. the other person would probably come to the same conclusions .. But .. most won't admit it to the other person because they feel slighted that they've been accused of something.

And so the problems start.

when it happened to me it didn't involve anything like that

I'm not saying it's 100% of the time. Maybe you got ahold of a girl who had recently been cheated on before. That's not something that's easy to just "get over".

And some people are just naturally accusatory if you do something that they find .. shifty.

I don't think some people can help it TBH. My mom is one of those people. Anything in the house goes missing or isn't where it should be .. she accuses me. Know where we usually find it? In her room :lol:. In 30 years I've never received a "sorry" either.