Adultry Affects 80% of Couples?

It works for guys too, not just girls.

It doesn't have to be an insecurity to evlove into that. All it has to be is a person going and doing things without telling people where they are going. Not calling when you say you are, or not returning calls for days at a time is a sure fire way to arouse someone's suspiscions. Not answering your phone repeatedly, and/or sending someone to voicemail at odd hours during the day is another good one. Especially if you weren't doing it previously in the relationship.

That isn't really an insecurity persay .. it's just someone's suspicions being aroused over recent strange behaivor.

And it happens a lot. People may not even think they are doing anything wrong .. but that's not always how it is being perceived on the other end.

People need to step back a second and put themselves in the other person's shoes every so often and think "how would I feel if it were me and he/she was doing that?".

Usually .. the other person would probably come to the same conclusions .. But .. most won't admit it to the other person because they feel slighted that they've been accused of something.

And so the problems start.

Doesn't that just constitute a bad relationship and time to get out anyways? Wouldnt you be doing the above mentioned because you have lost the original spark of the actual relationship? Thats what I have always seen that as anyways.

Doesn't that just constitute a bad relationship and time to get out anyways? Wouldnt you be doing the above mentioned because you have lost the original spark of the actual relationship? Thats what I have always seen that as anyways.

yes, which is why I posted my original statement .. that the 80% probably includes people who break up over this reason and it is labled under the adultery category .. because no one can agree that they did or didn't but they "think" that they did.

yes, which is why I posted my original statement .. that the 80% probably includes people who break up over this reason and it is labled under the adultery category .. because no one can agree that they did or didn't but they "think" that they did.

80% is a cooked statistic anyway, who cares.

I don't think it is. I know every one of my friends that have gotten married are now divorced because one or both of them either cheated or attempted to cheat.

People just don't respect each other anymore. It's all about "me" instead of "us" nowdays. :(

I don't think it is. I know every one of my friends that have gotten married are now divorced because one or both of them either cheated or attempted to cheat.

People just don't respect each other anymore. It's all about "me" instead of "us" nowdays. :(
maybe that has more to do with the people you hang around with than society as a whole :p

Well I can only speak about who/what I am personally around .. I can't factor in people I don't live around. I find it hard to believe though, that people in TX, FL, or OH are that different in the relationship aspect than people in AL. :dunno:

Well I can only speak about who/what I am personally around .. I can't factor in people I don't live around. I find it hard to believe though, that people in TX, FL, or OH are that different in the relationship aspect than people in AL. :dunno:

well for starters I think people in those states tend to look beyond their family tree for potential mates :fly:

Crushing-Infidels-for-Dummies--968.jpg

oh wait .. thats a different type of infidel

Would you guys consider it cheating if your SO was having an internet relationship with someone? Purely internet with no further actions.

I dont see how people can do that but hey, to each there own.

I'd say yes .. because given the chance most would act on it .. it's just most are usually seperated by state lines and a wife/husband who would think something was up if they went on a random, "extended", out of town trip.

Would you guys consider it cheating if your SO was having an internet relationship with someone? Purely internet with no further actions.

I dont see how people can do that but hey, to each there own.

My opinion will be skewed because of my four major relationships two have been with girls I originally met online. I really don't know. I wouldn't be happy with it, that's for sure. But then again I get kind of insecure when it comes to girls so my level of jealousy in such situations isn't exactly healthy. I've been cheated on before (by one of the girls I didn't meet online, though) and that screwed me up for a while but I never really thought about it this way.

However, infidelity of the heart and mind is no less heinous than infidelity of the body. So I guess....yeah. I would.

My opinion will be skewed because of my four major relationships two have been with girls I originally met online. I really don't know. I wouldn't be happy with it, that's for sure. But then again I get kind of insecure when it comes to girls so my level of jealousy in such situations isn't exactly healthy. I've been cheated on before (by one of the girls I didn't meet online, though) and that screwed me up for a while but I never really thought about it this way.

However, infidelity of the heart and mind is no less heinous than infidelity of the body. So I guess....yeah. I would.

That is the same as I feel and truthfully I would rather be cheated on by means of sex than cheated on by means of love.