Adult Swim is better than Firefly

Ryokurin said:
Nah, it was just kind of funny how they first said his name. it was Phil kennnSebben. It was all fun, but it got my attention.

holy shit I have to see this! :D

thrawn said:
dirtywhitewad.gif

Meat Wad!!!!!!!!!

Ok I briefly watched this one last night with french fry head or whatever he's called.

- um well gee how do I put this STUPID!!! Are you all stoned when you watch this? Maybe that's my problem.

gottoys? said:
Meat Wad!!!!!!!!!

Ok I briefly watched this one last night with french fry head or whatever he's called.

- um well gee how do I put this STUPID!!! Are you all stoned when you watch this? Maybe that's my problem.

what!?

holy crap. do me a favor and download the episode from season 3 called "the shaving." if you watch the entire thing and don't laugh at least once, then you can come back and say the show is stupid.

otherwise, come on.

i leave you with a quote from that episode:

"you know, you're like the a-bomb. everyone's laughing, having a good time... then you come around and BOOM! everything's dead."

gottoys? said:
Meat Wad!!!!!!!!!

maybe you're just too old

gottoys? said:
Meat Wad!!!!!!!!!

I never found the appeal in this particular toon either, but SD and Candy swear it's the shisnit. :iono:

gottoys? said:
Meat Wad!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I hate that show. I don't find it funny. It's all the other Adult Swim shows I like.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah, I hate that show. I don't find it funny. It's all the other Adult Swim shows I like.

you'd rather watch stroker and hoop than athf?

thrawn said:
maybe you're just too old

I think I need to be older (senile) to appreciate that fine work of art.

Hey I almost never watch TV or movies - so It has to be real good to keep my attention. My OLDER sister loves shows like this (R & S, south park) - but she smokes pot so she 'gets it'.

anyone who disrepects My love Gia torres and her hot letherclad shotgun toting self shall burn in the fires of my rage.....and some phoporus nades I plan to chuck into thier homes.

gottoys? said:
but she smokes pot so she 'gets it'.

one does have much lower threshold for what counts as enjoyable when stoned. for example i can watch and laugh at Joey when stoned :tard:

distortedmind said:
one does have much lower threshold for what counts as enjoyable when stoned. for example i can watch and laugh at Joey when stoned :tard:

I don't know ehy, but I can only see gottoys? post in your quote window....so I figured, if it's directed at me, I'd fill you in that I wasn't smoking pot.