WTF ADLF suing cause baby monkeys are tortured

i think without doing any of that shit you can come to the conclusion that baby monkeys are gonna be 8 kinds of fucked up if you do that to them.

i think without doing any of that shit you can come to the conclusion that baby monkeys are gonna be 8 kinds of fucked up if you do that to them.

I'd say that's a pretty reasonable assumption. Living a life of terror, isolation, and fear for a year and a half from the time your 1 day old.

Who the fuck even thinks up an experiment like that since Nazi germany?

I understand how animal testing is beneficial, but

What fucking benefit can come from this? Sounds pretty fucking brutal.
Ask A Question: What do we need to do to help children that have been severely abused?
Research: blah blah
Hypothesis: Based on blah blah, we believe that long term abuse can lead to permanent changes in the brain and it's chemistry.
Experiment: We can't legally or ethically abuse children, let's find a child substitute, enter monkey torture
Analyze: Based on our research, we see changes A, B, and C in human-like brains that have been severely abused. In order to help children that have been abused we may need to supply medication designed to reverse blah blah blah blah.

That's just one scenario I could see with this, but it should be fairly easily to find out what their actual purpose was.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mrs. Valve
Read the actual proposal here
https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1212992/protocol.pdf

The purpose of the experiment is to use state-of-the-art technology to examine the underlying neurobiology of anxiety and depression, which Kalin believes will lead to insights for treating struggling humans.

“My belief is that this work will provide an opportunity and a scientific rationale about early interventions and maybe even prevention of some of the problems that adults struggle with,” Kalin explains. “Our hope is that we’re going to come up with both new medication strategies as well as new psychotherapy strategies.”
http://wisconsinwatch.org/2014/07/university-of-wisconsin-to-reprise-controversial-monkey-studies/