Add Morning

SpangeMonkee said:
my morning hasn't been too bad. though, my sleep has been getting worse over the last week. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the Aderall I take in the mornings.

Knyte never sleeps well when he's on aderall either. He usually has to take a sleep aid to get any sleep at all.

So far our morning is going good, except Knyte slept in and woke up at the time he usually leaves, he's still finishing getting ready. Good thing it's a Friday.

ChikkenNoodul said:
How long have you been taking it? The first couple of months my sleep got progressively worse, but in the last month or so my sleep has vastly improved - probably as good as it's been since I moved back to the city.

I think it's working better too for the focusing bit.

well, I took it before for my narcosleepy, but my schedule was so crazy that it wasn't the right thing for me. But so far, I've been taking it for almost 2 weeks. Trying to figure what dosage is right for me (just enough to keep me awake and not too much that I feel like I'm on crack). So far, I can't really tell if it is helping because I'm sooo much more tired because I'm sleeping worse than normal. If for the next month it keeps going this way, I'm going to ask the doctor about some kind of sleep aid called Xyrem (like GHB). It's supposed to help you stay in the deep sleep stage and not REM. But for the mean-time, I think I just need to go to be earlier.

/blogofspangesharingmoreofhispersonallifethannormal

I couldn't sleep at all last night, even with a sleep aid. I finally dosed off around the same time my damn alarm went off. Other than that it's been a pretty good day. After schmearing extra thick undereye concealer, I had a great interview and got a job in the surgery unit at the hospital. :clap: