Add Morning

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I was getting ready for work this morning and went to get something out of the pantry. I open the door and a Turkey and Gravy Jones Soda I had gotten my wife as a joke fell out, hit the floor, and exploded all over me. I was soaked with this foul meaty smell. I cleaned up the floor and went and changed clothes. I came back into the kitchen and went back into the panty. As I was reaching in a Brussel Sprout Jones soda fell out, hit the floor, and exploded all over me. It was worse smelling than the other one. I cleaned it up and went and changed clothes again. I woke my wife up and told her the story and to watch out for any glass I may have missed. She looked at me and said "What do you mean you were attacked by a squirrel in the kitchen?!" I just had to laugh about the whole thing.

How was everyone's morning?

o_O

Pretty good other than the whole having to get out of bed thing. Just hate Fridays like this where suddenly Friday morning there's like all this shit that needs to get done that people are running around all over the place like chickens with their heads cut off "OMG WE NEED TO FILE SOME TPS REPORTS STAT BLEARGHHHHHHH!" when they realise that it might prevent them from cutting out early today.

karma's a bitch, ain't it? :lol:
this morning's been pretty normal, i have a lot of work to do but as soon as i'm done i'm totally leaving for the day. as long as things don't get out of hand it'll be as close to a half day as it can be:)

my morning hasn't been too bad. though, my sleep has been getting worse over the last week. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the Aderall I take in the mornings.

I feel your pain on the sodas though. I got up at something like 3AM and decided that I need a glass of milk. I go downstairs in my boxers and open the fridge. A big jar of honey mustard feel out and the lid broke sending honey mustard all over the floor. I spent 30 minutes cleaning that shit up and by the time I was done, I was soooo pissed that I just went back to bed without the milk. DAMN YOU, GRAVITY!!

fly said:
Welcome to a time waster. What do you do again? Something for the Army, right?

I design web based training for the military...mostly the Army.

I would tell you more but then I would have to kill you!;)

Mrs. Chikken got inebriated with work folks last night so I got to sleep a little later

Then, there was no traffic so Storrow drive was my personal MotoGP circuit (Inasmuch as one can 'do' MotoGP on a heavy bike with early 80's wobbly suspension technology that needs brake work and fork oil, while one has to watch for black ice like the proverbial hawk).

Now I find out my boss is out today :happy:

BadMojo said:
I design web based training for the military...mostly the Army.

I would tell you more but then I would have to kill you!;)
Can you make some cool flash games for this site? Like some that include cornholing your husband? I'd pay you many marklar.

I woke up to one of my employees (repeat offender - see thread about venting) asking me for the day off because he didn't sleep well, blah blah blah blah... finally I'm like: "Look, I gotta go, you literally just woke me up and I'm going to be late.." I was really thinking STFU I DONT CARE WHY!

other than that everything is fine. i am going on vacation for a week so I'm busy but thats fine.

RE: Jones soda - I didn't know they made those awful flavors!

SpangeMonkee said:
my morning hasn't been too bad. though, my sleep has been getting worse over the last week. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the Aderall I take in the mornings.

My wife has been having that same problem for a while. Her ocd has almost been getting out of hand. I asked that she see a doctor about it. The doc said she was showing classic signs of ocd. He gave her medicine to reglate her serotin. So far so good. Another week or so and I won't feel like I'm living with Monk.

SpangeMonkee said:
How long have you been taking it? The first couple of months my sleep got progressively worse, but in the last month or so my sleep has vastly improved - probably as good as it's been since I moved back to the city.

I think it's working better too for the focusing bit.

Lol, the quality manager called. Here's how the conversation went.

Her: "Hey Eric. I've got to write and article for the newsletter and I thought I'd do it on the UV Inclusion work we've been doing."

Me: "That sounds like a good idea, Heather mentioned it too. How long does it have to be."

Her: "No more than a page. Except it's due today."

Me: "Ha ha, you slacker."

Her: "Yea, heh. Um, do you want to write it?"

Me: " . . . . . . . No."

Her: "Yea, well, do you have any infomation you can give me that I can just kinda pull from to flesh out most of this thing?"

Me: "Yea, sure, I'll send you some of the final reports. Oh, and after you are done, send it to me to proof please (since I'm the project lead and I don't want you putting out wrong information, farking nub)."

Her: "ok, thanks."

o_O NO I'M NOT GOING TO DO YOUR FUCKING WORK FOR YOU. God damned I swear I have never worked someplace where so many people want to take so little responsibility for their actions/deparments/products/etc. They really need to start taking more disciplinary action on people that are fucking up on the job cause right now people just simply aren't scared. They are too lax and it's messing stuff up.