ACORN report 2006

Coqui debunks Article stating there's no profit for ACORN from this.
Coqui awaits rebuttal.
More comments about Hussain'O

Ok...I missed this, pif it to me again ;)

and I've decided to shorten both their names. Obama is now BO and McCain is McCy-D

There you go name calling again, ya vag.

So What and I called you a name I suppose and I guess it makes you feel better about yourself to get personal with me.

Let me ask you something. Is BO a personl friend of your's? Will he ever be? What breeds this hate in you towards me, because I make fun of someone that NONE of us know, yet I have been posting on here with all of you for a very long time. Have I called any of you names? No, I've disagreed with you. Do I go all ape shit on any of you for making fun of McCy-D? No but I dare to make fun of this person and most all of you want to draw and quarter me.

So who's the vag?

Agreed. April knock it off. :mad:

So What and I called you a name I suppose and I guess it makes you feel better about yourself to get personal with me.

Let me ask you something. Is BO a personl friend of your's? Will he ever be? What breeds this hate in you towards me, because I make fun of someone that NONE of us know, yet I have been posting on here with all of you for a very long time. Have I called any of you names? No, I've disagreed with you. Do I go all ape shit on any of you for making fun of McCy-D? No but I dare to make fun of this person and most all of you want to draw and quarter me.

So who's the vag?
omfg :lol: