ACORN getting raped

Hey fuck you. I'm not going to take your word for something. If it's a known issue then there is likely some of kind of evidence of it somewhere besides their word. Ever consider the possibility that they were shitty employees and didn't earn what they got paid, let alone more? Ever consider that they broke the rules and thus voided their contract? Ever consider that maybe they were never part of Blackwater to begin with and pulled the wool over your eyes?

But more importantly I want to see these multiple rape cases against Blackwater employees.

I know they were a part of blackwater. I have see proof of there work contracting overseas. I've even seen their administration details recorded by the australian defence force for which I work for.

I really don't give a fuck if YOU believe it or not.

Blackwater definitely comes across as a good ol' boys club whose members run around in Iraq heavily armed thinking they can do whatever they want without fear of U.S. law or the military courts martial system. How many other companies has the Iraqi government banned from operations? They don't do that arbitrarily.

The Iraqi Ministry of the Interior concluded, without a doubt, that Blackwater murdered a large number of civilians without provocation. Numerous other allegations have followed that company for years. Charges have been filed against several Blackwater employees and the owner has even testified before Congress. There is a lot of serious sh*t out there regarding them, and it didn't all happen by accident, I guarantee it. I don't trust them at all. Buncha trigger happy macho yahooligan mercenaries.

While those are all good points it should be noted that Eric Prince's testimony seemed primarily to be about the cost of their mercenaries, which Congress refused to hear the argument that their operators weren't being paid those ridiculous sums. Granted, I still don't like the idea of private security contractors to begin with but I'd people to at least hold them over the fire for shit they've actually done.

trying to decrease your payment is the same as trying to increase your return. you're supposed to pay X dollars and you pay Y dollars instead. X>Y

No o_O They also arent trying to increase their return, when you get more money than you earn it has nothing to do with 'return' anymore...

my buddy worked for blackwater for 11 months, cleared 6 figures, had like 30% casualties in his group.

the image of them masqaurading around with big guns killing at will and doing whatever they want didnt happen with his team in his time at all, he basically said they were dropped into places with zero support and loose missions and did whatever they could to survive and make it back out. he absolutely hated it, lost some guys doing it, and all for like 130k tax free.

the ideas you guys paint of how blackwater is this impenatrable force of destruction that pays well keeps people joining up in their ranks though. you're their #1 recruiters.

my buddy worked for blackwater for 11 months, cleared 6 figures, had like 30% casualties in his group.

the image of them masqaurading around with big guns killing at will and doing whatever they want didnt happen with his team in his time at all, he basically said they were dropped into places with zero support and loose missions and did whatever they could to survive and make it back out. he absolutely hated it, lost some guys doing it, and all for like 130k tax free.

the ideas you guys paint of how blackwater is this impenatrable force of destruction that pays well keeps people joining up in their ranks though. you're their #1 recruiters.
This is more like what I heard from the regular army people I know who have seen them. I think it was my cousin? Told me about a blackwater group that were supposed to transport supplies. They came in with no gear other than small arms, had to buy the trucks from a local, the truck drivers were sub-sub-contractors who werent military trained, they were tied in with the US Army but not guaranteed to get help if they needed it etc.

Most of the pics you see on the news are the VIP protection people contracted with the state department which is a completely different side of the operation.

I was expecting squirrels in this thread.

I'm disappointed. :mad:

squirrel-picture1.jpg