ack, so bored

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol: Unless they have electric brooms now for curling now.... I mean the one for your hair :p
Ahh, so you do.
I can't wait until the Winter Games roll around again. (this year?) I've set a goal that I will figure out the aim of every game played on ice. Once that is completed, that will only leave Cricket and Baseball.

Galen said:
Ahh, so you do.
I can't wait until the Winter Games roll around again. (this year?) I've set a goal that I will figure out the aim of every game played on ice. Once that is completed, that will only leave Cricket and Baseball.
:lol: That will be about as easy as figuring out the Canadian gov'ment!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol: That will be about as easy as figuring out the Canadian gov'ment!
Oh shit, I don't fancy that job :p
However, when I was there, it seemed that the Conservative Party wasn't as much a "Conservative Party" per se. It was more of a STEVEN HARPER DREAM TICKET. Everywhere I looked, he was there. The only member of the Conservative Party, the last bastion of classical liberalism in the land! Oh Steven Harper, what won't you do?

Galen said:
Oh shit, I don't fancy that job :p
However, when I was there, it seemed that the Conservative Party wasn't as much a "Conservative Party" per se. It was more of a STEVEN HARPER DREAM TICKET. Everywhere I looked, he was there. The only member of the Conservative Party, the last bastion of classical liberalism in the land! Oh Steven Harper, what won't you do?
oh gawd don't jump on the Harper banwagon!!
I am so sick of hearing about him and his damn conservative party. Then again the Liberal's arent doing too swell of a job either.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
oh gawd don't jump on the Harper banwagon!!
I am so sick of hearing about him and his damn conservative party. Then again the Liberal's arent doing too swell of a job either.
Best you can hope for is a hung parliament I'm guessing?

why_ask_why said:

t-c-slap.gif
:fly: