ack, so bored

Drool-Boy said:
I got so bored at work I left:fly:

I'm thinking about doing that as well.

Everyone is just sitting around doing nothing, I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like.

smileynev said:
Damn you Canadians and your......

free walrus blubber.

They do have the Butchart Gardens, though, which should be right up your alley. You love to frollick amongst flowers, don't you?

And they have hockey. :drool:

Sarcasmo said:
They do have the Butchart Gardens, though, which should be right up your alley. You love to frollick amongst flowers, don't you?

And they have hockey. :drool:

They barely have hockey. And I do like flowers, especially when I roll around in them naked.

smileynev said:
They barely have hockey. And I do like flowers, especially when I roll around in them naked.

Barely? It's everywhere. Pond hockey, amateur hockey, pro hockey. They just don't have any pro hockey right now. But they have like 5,000 hockey teams in Canada.

pif pics of you rolling in flour naked.

Oh, wait, flowers. My bad.

Sarcasmo said:
Barely? It's everywhere. Pond hockey, amateur hockey, pro hockey. They just don't have any pro hockey right now. But they have like 5,000 hockey teams in Canada.

pif pics of you rolling in flour naked.

Oh, wait, flowers. My bad.

There pro teams are leaving them one by one. Soon professional hockey will be nothing but a memory that old Canadians tell their disbelieving grandchildren.

smileynev said:
There pro teams are leaving them one by one. Soon professional hockey will be nothing but a memory that old Canadians tell their disbelieving grandchildren.

:rolleyes: That's knee-jerk paranoia. They haven't lost a team in almost 10 years. Hockey won't leave Canada. Their pro teams are plenty popular enough to stay there, and they aren't losing as much money as all of the other teams.

fly said:
Do you still roll around naked with your dog?

nah, she's with my parents most of the time now. I'm not trusted to be alone with her anymore.

I wanna know how you manage to post on the wrong forum...seeing as the color schemes are different...and there's a differnt banner...and ad...and it says "Useless Forums".

wr3kt said:
I wanna know how you manage to post on the wrong forum...seeing as the color schemes are different...and there's a differnt banner...and ad...and it says "Useless Forums".

I am using the black theme here too...not fatburger's fairy purple :fly: