According to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy,

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
53 percent of Latinas get pregnant in their teens, about twice the national average.

WTF. I figured it was quite a bit higher, but 53 percent REALLY!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/05/19/latinas.pregnancy.rate/index.html

The survey also found that:

• 74 percent of Latino teens believe that parents send one message about sex to their sons and a different message altogether to their daughters, possibly related to the Latino value of machismo.

• Latino teens believe that the most common reason teens do not use contraception is that they are afraid their parents might find out.

• 72 percent of sexually experienced teens say they wish they had waited.

• 34 percent of Latino teens believe that being a teen parent would prevent them from reaching their goals, but 47 percent say being a teen parent would simply delay them from reaching their goals.

• 76 percent said it is important to be married before starting a family.

Aw, I felt old too, and I just turned 23

At least 1980 is a round number, then when people read your gravestone they wont have to do much math to figure old you made it. I hate people born in the xx2x and xx7x areas.

omg.
when i was 20 i had run off with this thug to vegas and was going to marry him cuz he was crazy and i loved him.
i used to party and do lots of drugs.
my parents where also planning my 1st intervention thus leading me to move to Cana-Duh to go to school and 'get away from it all'

good times.

:lol: Sounds wild. My parents first intervention was throwing me out soon as I turned 16 :lol:

I'm 19 and over the parties and drugs, I haven't taken any Class A's in forever, probably almost 2 years now. I'm old and boring. :(

Because you say things like that, and even my friends don't say stuff like that. Carys.

Except you're just being mean, for whatever reason, and you wont even remember it next week. Blah.

Last edited: