Advice According to Ledboots (Q&A)

It's the hospital lobby.

I got hit by a car when I was 15 (on a motorcycle without a license- hehe) and knocked two teeth through the corner of my mouth, and blood sprayed out like a fountain. It made no sense then or now. I knew ears bleed a LOT when cut, but a face?

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I got hit by a car when I was 15 (on a motorcycle without a license- hehe) and knocked two teeth through the corner of my mouth, and blood sprayed out like a fountain. It made no sense then or now. I knew ears bleed a LOT when cut, but a face?

Head in general has a lot of blood for its size. Artery that feeds it is bigger than the one that feeds your whole leg.
Seen seemingly small cuts, like from knocking your head on the corner of a table, bleed buckets.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant
Head in general has a lot of blood for its size. Artery that feeds it is bigger than the one that feeds your whole leg.
Seen seemingly small cuts, like from knocking your head on the corner of a table, bleed buckets.

I got my ear cut at a place called Perfect Look when my kid was like 7 years old, and he turned white when he saw it happen.

Then they tried to charge me for the haircut!

More like IMperfect Look.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer