Advice According to Ledboots (Q&A)

@Ledboots @APRIL what's a good birth control method that's not permanent? The wife didn't like the pill because of hormonal reasons. She likes for me to ejaculate inside of her too so comdoms are kind of a bummer for her. Also, if vasectomy becomes an option is it the best option?

I'm a little concerned about IUDs. It just sounds weird to shove plastic/copper up a woman, but I don't know much.

@Ledboots @APRIL what's a good birth control method that's not permanent? The wife didn't like the pill because of hormonal reasons. She likes for me to ejaculate inside of her too so comdoms are kind of a bummer for her. Also, if vasectomy becomes an option is it the best option?

I'm a little concerned about IUDs. It just sounds weird to shove plastic/copper up a woman, but I don't know much.

Did she specify where inside her? Lol.

Vasectomies aren't as easily reversible (successfully) as some would have you believe. Assuming here you two are open to the possibility of more children in the future. You're both young. Careful making forever decisions just yet.

Doing it naturally, without pills or IUDs as an option (totally understandable), you might be down to watching the calendar. Not the success rate of other methods but we have 2 grandkids here who are the result of pills failing. All of it is playing the odds one way or another.

@APRIL has paragard iirc (the copper non-hormone IUD) so she might be able to help assuage some concerns there