Accidentally shoplifted yesterday

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,158
I went into town to sort out my bus pass yesterday and ran into a good friend of mine who was trying to motivate himself to go Christmas shopping for his little girl and his girlfriend so I tagged along because I'm a rather good shopping buddy.

We went into a young teenager/girly shop called Claires Accessories (sells cheap jewelry and the like) and brought a few things. We went into another shop a few doors down afterwards and the security guard was following us round like a bloodhound (which is fair enough, I have dreds and my friend looks feral as hell) and eventually I stopped in my tracks to see what the guard did. He said 'you have something in your hair'. I was ready to be really offended and go mad because I thought he was making an off colour remark about my hair, I swung my dreds over my shoulder to inspect them and surely enough there was something in my hair.

A packet of 6 earrings.

:lol:

Anyone done anything similar? Not your hair obviously, more walking out without paying by accident etc.

Sucks to be in a minority I suppose. I dress quite nicely in shops so I don't get treated like a POS.

Doesn't matter how I dress or look.

I shot a bb gun in a neighborhood (not at anyone or any property) and the MP's showed up.

Trespassing in an area and the cops showed up immediatly.

If I even think of doing something illegal, the cops are around.

I mised out on part of a friends bachelor party because I believe so strongly in this. (smoking weed) I walked out of the hotel they were in until they were done just not to get them in trouble.

I went into town to sort out my bus pass yesterday and ran into a good friend of mine who was trying to motivate himself to go Christmas shopping for his little girl and his girlfriend so I tagged along because I'm a rather good shopping buddy.

We went into a young teenager/girly shop called Claires Accessories (sells cheap jewelry and the like) and brought a few things. We went into another shop a few doors down afterwards and the security guard was following us round like a bloodhound (which is fair enough, I have dreds and my friend looks feral as hell) and eventually I stopped in my tracks to see what the guard did. He said 'you have something in your hair'. I was ready to be really offended and go mad because I thought he was making an off colour remark about my hair, I swung my dreds over my shoulder to inspect them and surely enough there was something in my hair.

A packet of 6 earrings.

:lol:

Anyone done anything similar? Not your hair obviously, more walking out without paying by accident etc.

Yeah I remember when I was like 10ish I had a hooded jacket on and it got stuck on a rack. I got it off and when I got out of the store there was a pair of hoop earing stuck in the hood.

Juli steals things from Walmart all the time. Mainly due to the checkout guy not noticing stuff on the bottom part of the trolley.

last time that happened to me, i discovered two packages of cheese under baby bird's feet in the cart in the publix parking lot. i think i shall blame it on him. :fly:

The Walmarts here are so obsessive about checking your receipts when you leave. They look like they are about to pat you down too.

With ours, if you have a receipt in your hand while walking towards the door, you won't get checked.

The Walmart's here never ever ever have enough cash registers open. The place will be swamped and they will close the self service lanes. You know they are making money nonstop so get some more fucking help for there are less than 20 people in a damn line.