AAHHH the sounds of KY

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
4th floor right near time square and all i hear right now is a fucking ICE CREAM TRUCK.

WTF IS THAT SHIT

on a side note, we had dinner last night (me and my best friend and his wife) and i had a 100 dollar blue crab. OMG was it ever so tasty...

that is all..

uumm.. lets discuss the best meal we've ever had.

for me it was that Veal from 212 New york. Covered a large dinner plate topped with chopped tomatoes, spinach leaves and a lovely garlic butter sauce.

God damn i seriously came in my pants when i took my first bite and proceeded to have an orgasm with each bite thereafter

bast_imret said:
the real question is how many times did he rape you in his truck? what ice cream bar did you get?

i didnt, i was sitting on the 4th floor finishing up some things and i didnt want ice cream

Ice cream trucks over here sell vodka and cheap cigarettes after dark.

If you're ever here after dark and you happen to hear an ice cream trucks jingle, now you'll know what they're peddling.

Hrmmm best meal, eh? My favs should be separated into best in type of cuisine. However, if i had to pick a faveorite, it'd be a toss up between the lobster ravioli at Romano's and the juicy steak smothered in butter I had at Sam Seltzer's. As for entire meals, I'd vote for anything at Shula's. ...ok, I'm hungary now. Curse you!

HydroSqueegee said:
I had a $30 steak once. Sooooo tasty. No steak will ever top that one.

I had a 70 dollar filet near Miami one time. It was served to me by topless women. That was totally worth the money and the best I've ever had. The steak was okay too.

http://www.rachels.com/ everything past the main link is NSFW.

bast_imret said:
It's like a fancier Hooters!
Hooters is sooo overrated. I went there for some girl's birthday. Boring as all hell and it takes them forever to make crappy ass food.

FlamingGlory said:
Hooters is sooo overrated. I went there for some girl's birthday. Boring as all hell and it takes them forever to make crappy ass food.

The only thing worth going there for is the 3 Mile Island wings :drool: :drool: