Baby A2ACTU Exploit Found

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Welp, my 15 year streak of not getting sick ended 2 days ago. Woke up 3am Monday night and literally felt like I was dying. most painful thing I've ever experienced by far. Went to the ER and was diagnosed with diverticulitis. Been in the hospital since and might get out of here Friday. My doctor said I had a particularly bad case. They've been getting me loaded on dilaudid so I'm not feeling much pain now. The liquid diet they put me on sucks because it doesn't involve alcohol. Boo

So you have a body like a 60 year old. :lol:

" Causes, incidence, and risk factors No one knows exactly what causes the sacs, or pouches of diverticulosis to form. Eating a low-fiber diet is one of the most likely causes.

People who eat mostly processed food, as many Americans eat, do not get enough fiber in their diet. Processed foods include white rice, white bread, most breakfast cereals, crackers, and pretzels.

As a result, constipation and hard stools are more likely to occur - causing people to strain when passing stools. This increases the pressure in the colon or intestines and may cause these pouches to form.

Diverticulosis is very common. It is found in more than half of Americans over age 60.

Diverticulitis is caused by small pieces of stool (feces) that become trapped in these pouches, causing infection or inflammation."

Edit: your shitty eating habits have caught up with you.

Last edited:
I gave up eating bacon, egg and cheese wraps recently and was eating high fiber cereal for breakfast for the last month. My doctor said that was actually the culprit. Too much fiber. Back to bacon egg and cheese for breakfast.

I gave up eating bacon, egg and cheese wraps recently and was eating high fiber cereal for breakfast for the last month. My doctor said that was actually the culprit. Too much fiber. Back to bacon egg and cheese for breakfast.

i recently started eating more fiber. gonna stop now.

I did pretty well about eating a chef salad for lunch a few times a week all summer and fall but unfortunately lost interest.

It's also not necessarily the fault of ones diet either. It can happen from something as mundane as getting a rye seed stuck in your colon. Doctor said I'm perfectly healthy otherwise. This is the first time in my entire life I've spent the night in a hospital or had an IV in my arm.

Breakfast is served.
Beef broth
Lime jello
Apple juice
Lemon italian ice
Coffee which I don't drink

They're keeping me until my abdomen is no longer sore to the touch. Unless I'm doped up even just walking is very painfull right now. I was hoping to be out tomorrow but that might have been overly optimistic.

How is the sobriety from being in the hospital treating you? When did the delerium tremens and detox shakes kick in?