Baby A2ACTU Exploit Found

You obviously don't have Facebook. Which is great, because I don't need pics of poop all over my news feed.

Are you still telling people you have a girlfriend? If you did, we'd have seen her by now. Fact.

I don't usually even post pics of myself let alone who I'm dating. Spange has met her. Come to atlanta and you can too.

Stupid hospital wifi is still jacked up. Hate posting from mobile.
5 minutes until shot time and then pass the fuck out again. :happy:

That's because they use unpressurised cargo planes for transport to Gitmo. Don't let them drug you up, that's where you'll wake up.
That sounds preferable to the forced cross-dressing. First a gown and then stockings. What next, a god damned bra?

dammit! tebow is at CNN today and I'm stuck in the hospital. darn the luck!
it'd be funny to do a mock tebowing as he walked by. if anyone raised an eyebrow you could just say you're a fan.

oh, we're on totally different wavelengths here. I was saying my gf will be my room defense pitbull. she will be here any sec.
I was in the bathroom and the dude just came back into my room twice. knocked and came in without an ok. kinda creepy.

No I knew what you were talking about. But in the context of the conversation, I figured I could spin it.