Baby A2ACTU Exploit Found

I've only ever been to the emergency room or hospitalized 6 times I think in my adult life, but 3 of those are child birth, so they don't really count.

Also I pooped on one of my kids, but not the other two, it happens.

The internet in this hospital is complete shit. Ugh. Been down more than up today. BB network is running like shit here too. :mad:

felt soooo good to take a shower. now it's time to get my bed changed, do some drugs and have my liquid diet dinner.
the nurse put a long ziplock with the bottom cut out on my arm over the IV. she then proceeded to almost painfully tape it down while saying it didn't really matter if it got a little wet. I just took it off and blood pushed back up through the IV all the way to the connector. I have a feeling she's going to have to stick a new IV needle in. ugh.

felt soooo good to take a shower. now it's time to get my bed changed, do some drugs and have my liquid diet dinner.
the nurse put a long ziplock with the bottom cut out on my arm over the IV. she then proceeded to almost painfully tape it down while saying it didn't really matter if it got a little wet. I just took it off and blood pushed back up through the IV all the way to the connector. I have a feeling she's going to have to stick a new IV needle in. ugh.

sounds like your BP is off the charts & blowing back up IV. No problem, they can medicate and alter your shit diet & recommend some exercise above and beyond taking a shower.

lol.

every reading is like 120 over 70.

she cleared it with a shot of saline and bloods went back inside. thanks plot

Sounds like you're gonna kick it. Time to fork over that Marklar.

every reading is like 120 over 70.

she cleared it with a shot of saline and bloods went back inside. thanks plot

Are you serios? Thats terrible, you're gonna be dead soon when that male nurse comes back for some of that asphyxiation play.

male nurse just came back and "changed my bedding". he looked and sounded almost identical to the puerto rican gay guy in the seinfeld eps about puerto rico day and the armoire :lol:

oh, we're on totally different wavelengths here. I was saying my gf will be my room defense pitbull. she will be here any sec.
I was in the bathroom and the dude just came back into my room twice. knocked and came in without an ok. kinda creepy.

Grr, these new sheets and gown feel like they're made of insulation. Painfully itchy. Hospital wifi has been down for hours too.