Baby A2ACTU Exploit Found

Sysco and us foodservice provide the food for virtually all the restaurants in the us. there may be some regional competitors to the above, but pretty much all restaurant food comes from the same place unless you eat at very high end or at complete dives where they shop at the local grocery store.

Fast food is different, they have their own processors and distributors, and mcdonalds will buy all the nasty cows nobody else will so I avoid them.

Unless you go to organic places or other types of places that take pride in providing healthy food, they all get their crappy food from Sysco. Ruby Tuesdays or your local crappy hole. Its all the same.

I actually do eat lunch at an organic place at cnn all the time. as for my breakfast bacon, egg and cheese wraps, they crack the eggs open on the grill right in front of me, etc. I have made a concerted effort to find places that don't serve gross/ bad for you food being that I eat out all the time.
but that's preposterous and impossible! :p

I actually do eat lunch at an organic place at cnn all the time. as for my breakfast bacon, egg and cheese wraps, they crack the eggs open on the grill right in front of me, etc. I have made a concerted effort to find places that don't serve gross/ bad for you food being that I eat out all the time.

We only base this on what you post here.

doctor just stopped by and checked out my stomach sensitivity. said I might be able to go by saturday. that would suck if I have to watch the super bowl from a hospital bed. :(

Sysco and us foodservice provide the food for virtually all the restaurants in the us. there may be some regional competitors to the above, but pretty much all restaurant food comes from the same place unless you eat at very high end or at complete dives where they shop at the local grocery store.

Fast food is different, they have their own processors and distributors, and mcdonalds will buy all the nasty cows nobody else will so I avoid them.
Sysco MMMMM

We fixed a reefer that belonged to them. Smelled like a garbage truck on the inside.

I hope you feel better soon waw and back to your old shitty ways.

The doctors actually found where that watch went that he thought got stolen a few years ago.

Even McDonalds uses real eggs. An Egg McMuffin is actually pretty low cal high protein, but it also doesn't have a lot of other redeeming qualities, some calcium. What's in the bacon, cheese, and wrapper you eat? How many calories is in the meal? What nutrients are in the wrap? How much butter or oil do they use when cooking the stuff? What kind of butter or oil do they use? Or is it all just cooked in the bacon fat?

Look, I'm not saying I am perfect at eating, but I'm also pointing out that I doubt you know as much about what you are eating as you think. I can go to the grocery store and buy some fresh chicken and if I'm not careful I'm going to get chicken injected with sodium water so that it appears more plump and juicy so now I'm just eating more salt. Most restaurants use this quality of meat because (while still considered organic) it's not going to come out all dry even if they aren't careful. Butter is certainly organic so nobody has problems cooking food in lots of butter and look where that got Paula Dean.

Yes everyone else here calling you out on the lack of healthy food is just my imagination.

Totally

I already have a bunch of omaha's in my freezer. the lobster is going to be joining them on the same plate.
I almost came eating smoked venison steak a few weeks ago. fucking amazing.
shamwow said:
don't know what my deal is today but I feel like chris farley in this skit. about to go get a country fried steak the size of a baby.
yum. just had steak, eggs, home fries and a bunch of mimosas
dollar an ounce steak night tonight. gonna pig the fuck out!

Actually pretty much when he's NOT talking about working at TimeWarner he's bragging about eating steak it seems.

Last edited: