Baby A2ACTU Exploit Found

How is the sobriety from being in the hospital treating you? When did the delerium tremens and detox shakes kick in?
I enjoy drinking but am not actually an alcoholic. Haven't had a cig or drink since sunday it doesn't bother me in the least.
How many super hot nurses are you going to claim you banged despite having a jammed up shitter when this is all over?
I don't have a jammed up shitter. I have a bowel infection. I have a gf. Not trying to bang nurses.
Omg booboo!!! I hope ur ok!!!! Seeeeee this is why you old people need to pop laxies like me!!!! Keeps shit out (see what I did thurr??)
Jeez, with friends like you people, who needs enemies? :D
No, really. Who needs nmes? :shady:

My streak of 17 years ended at the beginning of January. I actually had a cold that for the most part took me out of commission.

Plugged up my ears so I had no balance, eyes were pretty much shot as well, have been coughing since January 3rd and I still haven't gotten rid of the cough (no it's not bronchitis and no I'm no longer sick but that first week was brutal to get through)

Can I have your Marklar before you kick it?

it will be split amongst the active forum members you greedy sumbitch!

finally got off my butt and hooked up my laptop. posting from BB was getting annoying.

time for a double injection of dilaudid and to watch the top gear ep from last weekend. :D

That sucks. I hope you start improving soon. Poor diet is not always the cause of this, but it might do you well to consider eating a few more home cooked meals and less processed food. I'm not finding a high fiber diet is helping me with my butt problem either though, so I can totally see where you are coming from. Of course my butt problem is not being caused by constipation either. I hope your woman is taking good care of you and you get well.

I try not to eat processed foods at all, ever. we've been over this umpteen times. I rarely eat fast food at all and the places I eat at regularly all use fresh ingredients.

Need to eat chipotle every now and then to clean the system out.

I eat moe's a time or 2 a week. they have all fresh ingredients daily as I mentioned above. I actually ate moe's for lunch the day this happened.

TAdUx.png

I try not to eat processed foods at all, ever. we've been over this umpteen times. I rarely eat fast food at all and the places I eat at regularly all use fresh ingredients.

No, they don't. They use stuff from Restaurant Depot or Cisco or whatever, unless you really do have more money than I think you do and you eat at very very nice places all the time, but then again I see what you post for lunch. It's certainly not a balanced diet and it's all restaurant food where even if they do manage to use all fresh ingredients they add a ton of fat and salt to the party and rarely add a bunch of veggies. This is what makes it all taste so good. It's not about fast food at all. It's hard to eat a healthy, balanced diet at most restaurants even gourmet ones.

No, they don't. They use stuff from Restaurant Depot or Cisco or whatever, unless you really do have more money than I think you do and you eat at very very nice places all the time, but then again I see what you post for lunch. It's certainly not a balanced diet and it's all restaurant food where even if they do manage to use all fresh ingredients they add a ton of fat and salt to the party and rarely add a bunch of veggies. This is what makes it all taste so good. It's not about fast food at all. It's hard to eat a healthy, balanced diet at most restaurants even gourmet ones.

I didn't know you were the menu coordinator/food orderer for the various places I eat at! your skills run deep. :D

I didn't know you were the menu coordinator/food orderer for the various places I eat at! your skills run deep. :D

Unless you go to organic places or other types of places that take pride in providing healthy food, they all get their crappy food from Sysco. Ruby Tuesdays or your local crappy hole. Its all the same.