A Woman's diet

completely lame email forward I just got...kinda works for this thread though :fly:

I, MAXINE , being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.
Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers / doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Glass of wine
chocolate
Margarita
chocolate
Martini
Cold Beer
chocolate
Chicken fried steak
cream gravy
chocolate
Mexican food
chocolate
French fries
chocolate
Pizza
chocolate
ice cream
cup of tea
chocolate
Chocolate
Sex
Chocolate

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better.
When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the "fat lady sing". . . and call it a day!

completely lame email forward I just got...kinda works for this thread though :fly:

I, MAXINE , being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.
Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers / doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Glass of wine
chocolate
Margarita
chocolate
Martini
Cold Beer
chocolate
Chicken fried steak
cream gravy
chocolate
Mexican food
chocolate
French fries
chocolate
Pizza
chocolate
ice cream
cup of tea
chocolate
Chocolate
Sex
Chocolate

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better.
When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the "fat lady sing". . . and call it a day!

00f410f4900f602877.jpg

^^^we went to atlantis in the bahamas with geiger one time.. bout TEN of us.. and matt was gambling so big they put us all up in suites and gave us like a debit card.. a FREE debit card thingy.. you could buy as much food and bev as you wanted..

bitch, i was on the phone talkin bout "could you send up a bottle of crown, a bottle of jack, a case of coronas, 5 lobster tails, 100 chicken fingers, 100 shrimp".. 4 bahamian men rolled them joints in on big carts..

i was at the bar yellin "anybody want a sandwich?!!!"

that's the only time i ever got to use "someone else's" card..

I have never gone out on someone else's card. I think ours is someone else's tho.... how manytimes have you just said "Fuck it, I'm on vacation..."

I can't believe you're even asking this question. You are sooooooo gonna hear like 9million old jokes the next time i see you.

I would answer your question, but the shit they've already said was entirely too funny for me to contradict.

this is known as SARCASM jitterbug.. you're sooooo gonna' hear like 10 million punk ass kid jokes the next time I see you..