A Waste Of Life

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
They should just maroon this woman on an island the size of my dinner table...

She also spent $950,000 using a no-limit "Centurion" card sent to her by American Express.

American Express sued her for the money, but she countersued saying she was mentally incompetent when she opened the account and the company should have known it.

Prosecutors said the credit card issue had been resolved.

After her arrest, she blamed her predicament on traumatic events in her life including being sexually harassed at work, and witnessing "people jumping out of the Twin Towers" while on her way to work on Sept. 11, 2001.

"If you woefully fail to abide by the treatment, you'll get a year in jail," Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Renee White told Millard.
Oooh big time. :rolleyes:

She scammed Chubb Insurance Co. in 2003, claiming $262,000 worth of jewelry she was carrying was stolen when she was mugged on Madison Avenue in New York City.
I don't think even Hollywood actresses carry that much jewelry on them when their at an awards show.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think you'd be surprised, Elton John wears a $300,000 watch.

Most of the stuff the actresses wear is equally expensive.

It was pretty much said in jest. I'm sure they've carried necklaces worht over 1 million.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think you'd be surprised, Elton John wears a $300,000 watch.

Most of the stuff the actresses wear is equally expensive.

good info! especially since I know where he lives in atlanta :shady:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh :fly:

The year of jail time is sure to hurt

Considering hardened criminals who are a threat to national security like Martha Stewart get about the same

I'm sure it will suck for her. I just personally feel 1 year isn't enough for someone who squandered so much money

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh :fly:

The year of jail time is sure to hurt

Considering hardened criminals who are a threat to national security like Martha Stewart get about the same

one of my aunts has worked for martha for about 15 years...martha called her on her bday last year from jail :fly:

Coqui said:
I'm sure it will suck for her. I just personally feel 1 year isn't enough for someone who squandered so much money which she will somehow get out of paying back

Added to

why_ask_why said:
one of my aunts has worked for martha for about 15 years...martha called her on her bday last year from jail :fly:

That's shocking from what I've heard of other people (they haven't met he in person though) say about her.